If my child does not have digital or online access at home, how will you support them to access remote education?
We recognise that some pupils may not have suitable online access at home. We take the following approaches to support those pupils to access remote education:
- If your child does not have access to appropriate technology, they will be offered a loan laptop from the Government help scheme.
- If you do not have access to the internet data packages will be provided through the Government help scheme.
- You will be given a time to collect these, or arrangements will be made for delivery to the home.
- You will be asked to sign for delivery and will have the opportunity to ask for support in setting this up.
- In the extremely rare occasion where access to technology is still not possible, you will be invited to collect and return paper packs to school.