Children wear a school uniform. Sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts with the school logo can be ordered through school.
- Smart grey/black trousers/skirts/pinafores (skirts/pinafores to be knee length)
(no leggings/sportswear/jogging bottoms)
- White/green polo shirt with or without school logo
- Bottle green jumper/cardigan with or without logo (no hoodies – exception to be made for Y6 children when they purchase their leavers hoodies)
- White/black/grey socks
- Black/grey/green tights
- Smart all black footwear (shoes/trainers). Trainer style shoes are permissible as long as they are totally black with no coloured sole or sports branding. No heels. Flat sandals with a back ankle strap are allowed in summer and flat dark coloured boots are allowed in winter. No flip flops.
- In summer shorts (not jersey or sportswear) and green check dresses can be worn.
It is school's and Local Authority policy that no jewellery is to be worn during school time.
The children wear their team coloured t-shirt with black shorts or jogging bottoms and suitable footwear for when PE is taken outside.
As children enter our school, they are placed into one of four teams (red, yellow, blue and green). The school provides your child with their first team coloured t-shirt and any t-shirts needed after that are available to buy from the school.